10th Annual Golf Tournament
Please join us on Tuesday, August 20th 2013 for the 10th Annual HOMES Publishing Group Golf Tournament at Lionhead Golf & Country Club. HOMES Publishing Group has raised hundreds of thousands of dollars in support of Raising the Roof. If you love to golf and support long-term solutions to homelessness, sign up now!
RECENTLY RELEASED: It's Everybody's business.........
Report explores unemployment among homeless youth in Canada and highlights what’s needed for employers to “take a chance” on homeless youth.
Child and Family Homelessness Initiative
Families with children are the fastest growing segment of Canada’s estimated 200,000 homeless. More than 22,000 children are believed to be homeless – and that’s a conservative estimate. Raising the Roof has embarked on a four-year initiative to learn how to address and prevent this pressing issue.
Thanks Canada for a Great 2013 Toque Campaign
Toques sold out across the country again this year thanks to thousands of caring Canadians who bought the warm, winter head gear for $10 each. With 80% of net proceeds benefitting more than 40 Partner Agencies across the country and the remaining 20% supporting Raising the Roof’s national homelessness initiatives, the Toque Campaign makes an impact! For more information and/or to get involved...
Copyright 2009 Raising the Roof. All Rights Reserved. Charitable # 139744569RR0001. Created by