2015 Toque Campaign - We've got you covered from head to toe!
2015 marks the 18th Annual Toque Campaign, and we are thrilled to announce Canadian Traffic Network, Intact Financial Corporation and Paul Davis Systems as National Partners. In addition to the signature Raising the Roof toque, this year you can also purchase socks to support long-term solutions to homelessness!
To date Raising the Roof has generated almost $4 million for local Partner Agencies working towards long-term solutions to homelessness. Together we can make a difference, one toque (or pair of socks!) at a time.
Where the money goes:
• 80% of net proceeds from the Toque Campaign benefit grassroots community Partner Agencies helping homeless people in cities and towns across Canada
• The remaining 20% of net proceeds supports Raising the Roof’s national homeless initiatives, e.g. Child & Family Homelessness and Youthworks
Can I order a toque right now?
Absolutely! Just click on the ‘Order a Toque’ button on this page.
Toque Tuesday 2015
Toque Tuesday will take place on February 3, 2015.
On February 3rd, Partner Agencies across the country will take to the streets, shopping malls, transit stations, hockey rinks, and other public spaces in their local communities to sell Raising the Roof toques and socks in support of long-term solutions to homelessness. 80% of net proceeds from toque sales will benefit the agencies in the communities where toques are sold.
A list of Toque Tuesday events is available here. Check back for regular updates.
For Toque Tuesday inquiries, contact Arundel Gibson, Director of Development.
For media inquiries, contact Caitlin Boros, Marketing and Communications Coordinator. Media can also access the event Media Kit for full details.
The only thing more Canadian than a toque is the generosity of our people who understand that homelessness is unacceptable, and a problem that can be solved.
Stephen Gaetz, President, Raising the Roof Board
Partner Agencies in Canadian Communities
To date, the Toque Campaign has generated close to $4 million in grants – money that has been used to support 145 homelessness-serving agencies in more than 70 communities across Canada, as well as Raising the Roof’s national Child and Family Homelessness initiative, which is working to prevent family homelessness.
Find a complete list of Partner Agencies here:
2015 Partner Agencies
Partner Agencies Archive
Toque Campaign TV PSAs
These television and radio advertisements were created pro bono by our friends at Leo Burnett Toronto.
2013 Radio Ad - Parking
2013 Radio Ad - Pen Clicker
2013 Radio Ad - PDA
2013 French Radio Ad - Parking
2013 French Radio Ad - Parking
Wondering how you, your workplace, school, community group or agency can participate in the Toque Campaign? Check out our ‘Get Involved’ page for ideas. We’d love to hear your great ideas too!
The Difference a toque can make
- 2015 marks the 18th anniversary of the Toque Campaign. The campaign runs from November 2014 to the end of February 2015.
- Our annual Toque Tuesday will be held in February 2015.
- Our 2015 Toque Campaign National Partners are: Intact Financial Corporation, Paul Davis Systems & Canadian Traffic Network.
- Toque Campaign TV PSAs were created. pro bono, by Leo Burnett Toronto
- Our toques are manufactured by JJM Manufacturing.
- Our website is donated and maintained by ecentricarts.