Tuna, cupcakes and ‘same outfit’ dilemma?
December 30, 2011

Our new PSAs have been created pro bono by ad agency Leo Burnett, whose thought-provoking public awareness campaign about youth homelessness garnered a Silver Lion at Cannes last June. Their award-winning creative team has turned their talents to our 2012 Toque Campaign, developing three English and one French spot, using a refreshingly humorous approach to encourage viewers to purchase a toque and thereby support solutions to homelessness. Please take a moment to view these new spots; we promise you, they are memorable!
80% of the net proceeds from the Toque Campaign benefit grassroots homelessness agencies across Canada, with the remaining 20% supporting Raising the Roof’s national Youthworks initiative.
Buy a toque and it helps the homeless reach their potential.  Wear a toque and it makes you look good!